School Fees 2017-18
|Class||Fees per year (OMR)||Fees per payment (OMR)|
|Reception – Year 6||3300.000||1650.000|
The fees structure is based around 2 payments per year. These are made in September and January.
|School Extras||50.000 (One payment annually)|
Please note the following points:-
- Tuition Fees must be paid in full on or before the due date, instalment plans are not available.
- Parents are responsible for payment of all fees, regardless of any arrangement between parent and employer.
- Parents must give one full term’s notice in writing of withdrawing their child in order to receive school transfer documents.
- If a pupil leaves before the end of a payment period, no refund of Tuition Fees or School Extras will be given.
- Tuition Fees are reviewed annually.
- School Extras cover the cost of: class trips, guest speakers, School Year Book, School Photograph Pack, Beach Day and Fancy Dress Party.
- If Fees are not paid in full the School reserves the right to exclude the pupil from lessons.
- No discount is provided for siblings.